ResMed AirMini™ Travel CPAP
ResMed presents the world’s smallest, smartest, proven technology Auto CPAP machine. The AirMini™ by ResMed features Active Air technology that caps the flow while still increasing air pressure. Thanks to this technology, the device is quiet, efficient and small without compromising on the delivery or quality of the required therapy and air pressure.
- The world’s smallest Auto CPAP machine weighs less than a pound and fits inside your palm.
- Fitted with top reliable smart technologies: HumidX™, ActiveAir™ & AirMini™ App for patient management and therapy progress tracking
- Extremely quiet, comfortable & easy to use
- Featuring highly trusted ResMed algorithms- the same you can find in the popular AirSense™ 10 & AutoSet™ series by ResMed
Best therapy on the go
AirMini™ has been designed with portability, packability and high efficiency in mind. The device proves extremely practical for frequent travelers and for patients who wish to keep their therapy as discreet as possible. AirMini™ is a top reliable portable Auto CPAP integrating all the features of a regular-sized machine.
Thanks to the AirMini™ device, along with all the smart accessories such as the AirFit masks and the AirMini™ App, patients can now enjoy required therapy packed in the smallest-sized device possible. AirMini™ is definitely the solution to pick up and go wherever life takes you: thanks to the stylish travel bag and travel case everything is available at your fingertips.
Get full control of your therapy with the AirMini™ App
Making changes to your therapy requirements is now easier than ever thanks to the AirMini™ App. Simply access the main menu of the AirMini™ app and select any of the following:
- Therapeutic pressure
- Therapy mode
- Ramp Time
Apply all the needed changes and enjoy required therapy with a few simple clicks. There are also many comfort settings that can be changed using the app. Patients can also simply access data regarding previous therapy sessions (such as the 30-days sleep parameters).
Please Note: Unlike other machines which have universal hoses compatible with any mask, the AirMini™ is only available in package configurations with unique hoses for use with the following masks:
- AirFit™ N20 with N20 Hose Setup
- AirFit™ F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- AirTouch™ F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- AirFit™ P10 with P10 Mask Setup
No other hoses or accessories (including humidifiers) are compatible.
HumidX™ & HumidX™ Plus
Both HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus are waterless humidifier systems. The humidifiers have been designed by ResMed so as to help improving comfort during therapy and balancing the moisture levels in the air you breathe, in order to avoid dryness.
- HumidX™ improves the levels of humidity in the air you breathe
- HumidX™ helps you find the most comfortable moisture levels for your personalized therapy
- HumidX™ is extremely useful when you need to receive required therapy in environments where the levels of air humidity are high (such as on an aircraft, or at higher altitudes)
Please keep in mind HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus must be replaced within 30 days from opening the package.
Power supply unit
- AC input range: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 115V, 400Hz (nominal for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24V 0.83A
- Typical power consumption: 6.3W
- Peak power consumption: 27W English 21 If power is interrupted during therapy, the machine will automatically restart therapy when power is restored.
- AirMini™ power Standby power consumption: 1W
- Operating temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) Note: Under extreme ambient temperature conditions (104°F/40°C) the air and parts of the tubing near the mask may reach temperatures up to 109°F/43°C. These parts of the tubing are not in contact with the user and the machine remains safe under these extreme conditions.
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operating altitude: Sea level to 8,500′ (2,591 m); air pressure range 1013 hPa to 738 hPa
- Storage and transport temperature: -13°F to + 158°F (-25°C to + 70°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996
- Pressure level measured according to ISO 80601-2-70:2015 (CPAP mode) 30 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Power level measured according to ISO 80601- 2-70:2015 (CPAP mode) 38 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- The A-weighted sound pressure level measured according to ISO 17510:2015:
- Air tubing connected to AirMini™ F20 connector with mask 19 dBA with uncertainty of 3 dBA
- Air tubing connected to AirMini™ N20 or P10 connectors with mask 17 dBA with uncertainty of 3 dBA
- The A-weighted sound power level measured according to ISO 17510:2015:
- Air tubing connected to AirMini ™F20 connector with mask 27 dBA with uncertainty of 3 dBA
- Air tubing connected to the AirMini™ N20 or P10 connectors with mask 25 dBA with uncertainty of 3 dBA
AirMini machine Dimensions:
- 5.4″ (W) x 3.3″ (D) x 2.1″(H) 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (D) x 52 mm (H) Weight: 300g (10.6oz)
- Housing construction: Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Air outlet: Proprietary connector, 16mm inner diameter. Not compatible with EN ISO 5356-1 connectors.
- Air filter Standard: Material: Polyester non-woven fiber Average arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust
Operating pressure range
- AutoSet, AutoSet For Her, CPAP: 4 to 20 cm H2O (4 to 20 hPa)
- Design life Machine, power supply unit: 5 years
- Air tubing, connectors: 6 months
- HumidX™ humidifier system: 30 days
- Rx Required. ResMed products can only be sold to end users residing in the U.S. and not to other 3rd parties or businesses. All products purchased come with a manufacturer’s standard warranty. ©ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.