Philips™ EverFlo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator
The Everflo Q is an upgrade to the Everflo Oxygen Concentrator. This medical oxygen equipment combines the small size, light weight and low maintenance of the popular EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator, with the added value of a remarkably quiet sound level.
Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits:
- Amazingly Quiet Operation at just 40 decibels.
- Easy to Move From Room to Room – Small and Compact at Only 31 lbs.
- Easy to Store and Transport.
- No Service Provider Filter Change for Two Years.
- Less Maintenance With Two Filters.
- Available With or Without Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI).
- Quiet, Small Oxygen Concentrator.
- Ease-of-Use In a Stationary Concentrator.
- 5 LPM Oxygen Output.
Respironics EverFlo Q Specifications:
- Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 23 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Oxygen Output 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)