Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Introducing the Inogen One G5, our most versatile portable oxygen concentrator, delivering 6 flow settings in a compact and lightweight device.
The Inogen One G5 delivers medical grade oxygen on the go. Weighing 5.7 lbs and providing up to 13 hours of battery power*, many patients feel empowered to carry it around as they perform activities such as running errands, walking with friends or taking a flight to visit family. The Inogen One G5 also meets FAA requirements for air travel.
When it comes to warranties**, Inogen understands peace of mind is important. We’ve put together two customer warranties to best suit your individual needs. Our first option is a standard Three-Year Warranty, while the Lifetime Warranty makes sure your concentrator is covered for life. No matter which warranty you choose; you can always depend on Inogen.
The Inogen One G5 can be your single solution for supplemental oxygen at home, on the go or while traveling, 24/7 (with access to a power supply).
Discover how the Inogen One G5 can help improve your quality of life and help you breathe better. It’s oxygen therapy on your terms. Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere.®
Inogen One G5 Features:
- 6 Pulse flow Oxygen Settings
- Perfect for use around the house or on-the-go!
- Same oxygen purity as large concentrators
- Inogen Connect Bluetooth App, monitors battery life, column status and so much more
- No tanks to refill or replace
- Most oxygen per pound of any concentrator available on the market today
- Ultra-small, discrete, quiet and lightweight
- Longest battery run time on a single charge! Up to 13 hours of battery freedom!
- Meets FAA guidelines for all airline travel!
Inogen One G5 Specifications:
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.19 × 3.26 × 8.15 in (Height includes single battery)
- Oxygen Flow: Six flow settings from 1-6
- Power Settings:
- AC Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz; (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
- DC Power Supply: for mobile use in car/airplane
- Battery Duration:
- (single battery): up to 6.5 hours
- (double battery): up to 13 hours
- Noise Level: 38 dBA*
- Standard Warranty:
- Concentrator: Full Inogen Manufacturer 3 Year Warranty
- Concentrator Sieve Beds (columns) and Accessories: 1 year
- Lifetime Warranty Available (Call for Custom Quote)