ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto w/HumidAir and ClimateLineAir Tube
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
Rx Required. ResMed products can only be sold to end users residing in the U.S. and not to other 3rd parties or businesses. All products purchased come with a manufacturer’s standard warranty. ©ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.